BHIM UPI APP
The BHIM APP founded to promote the cashless payments via digital media after the demonetarization of old currency notes. The BHIM APP is a new version of UPI app. This app renewed by NPCI i.e. national payments corporation of India.
The BHIM APP has been named on Dalit icon BHIM RAO AMBEDKAR. BHIM is a short form of BHARAT INTERFACE FOR MONEY. It has been launched on 30th December 2016 prime minister Narendra Modi. It is promoting cashless transaction.
The BHIM APP is making simple, quick, reliable, and secure payment. It’s used to Unify Payments Interface.
If you have already registered your mobile number with any bank, Then you can easily make your account in it. Cause it can fetch online.
The basic feature of BHIM UPI App:
- You can transfer money from one bank account to another bank.
- In this app, you don’t need to register the payee beforehand.
- It is transferring your money speedily.
- It is getting service by 24*7.
- In BHIM APP the payer doesn’t need to get payee bank account number.
- To use this app, you don’t need to activate internet banking.
Special feature of the BHIM APP
- The user can transfer their money only using the mobile number of the person.
- By using this app, the user can use it through UPI pin & their fingerprints also.
- This app you can uses without the internet.
- This app is getting information about your bank account balances. And it does not apply to any bank.
- You can understand easily in this app because it is using in two different languages English & Hindi.
- It is giving a link to call the bank if any issue existAnd customer care numbers are to save in this app.
- WYou can also pay through QR code is giving by BHIM APP.
- BHIM APP is very useful to a new user.
Do I introduce BHIM APP and how we can use this app?
To use this app, you need to download it
You can download the app from here:
How to use the BHIM APP:
You can View this image which is given below and easily handle the GUI of BHIM UPI Application.
First, you go to play store then, search for BHIM and download & install this app on your phone. It needs only 2MB Space on your phone.
Now, Choose language that you want to prefer and easy to access. BHIM app automatically pairs with your mobile and verified automatically by OTP in your phone. Then set up UPI Pin to unlock the application when you want to use it
Now, you need to select your banks from given 31 banks. The app uses your phone number and get your bank account information by the easy and secure way.
After that, you are generating your payment address at UPI and i.e. your phone number. A single user can use multiple payment addresses at BHIM APP.
Now, your profile of BHIM APP automatically set your QR Code. And this multiple payment addresses has multiple QR codes. That means every payment address has unique QR code. It has generated for merchants
Now, transactions can also be conducted using a QR code. Where, the different account pair with various QR code. QR code sent over linked to the account. Or it can be utilized printed QR code.
List of banks Which is connected and supported to BHIM:
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Induslnd bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
How does BHIM work?
- Once, a person has to do is register your bank account with BHIM. And set a UPI PIN for the bank account. And in BHIM APP’s payment address is your mobile number.
- The user can transfer money from customers, family, and friends through the mobile number. BHIM app will be used for non-UPI supported banks by using IFSC and MMID codes. This app will also be able to collect money by spending requests and reverse a payment if required.
I am Giving the Video That can inform, How to Use BHIM App Step By Step Guide:
Other uses of BHIM:
- CHECK BALANCE: The user can check bank statements by this app.
- CUSTOM PAYMENT ADDRESS: BHIM app creates a mobile number as a payment address.
- QR CODE: QR code is the also a payment address for other by scanning QR codes. Through QR codes transfer your money speedily. Printed QR codes ease access of BHIM app by scan the code.
- TRANSACTION LIMIT: In a day, a user can withdraw maximum amount is 10,000 Rs. While a transaction. And maximum amount in 24 hours is 25,000 Rs.
- CHARGES: On BHIM app there are no charges taken on any transaction.
Security Feature of BHIM:
- The complete security audit of the BHIM app conducted by the team known as Lucideus tech. There are multiple levels of security feature on the device.
- The application binds mobile number and device id. After binding with the device application verified by SMS. The application is asking to make a pin to open and use the application. And password has to be used every time the app is started, or when the screen gets locked.
- This app is retrieving detail of bank accounts from the bank. The user needs not to fill the information related to bank account into the system. The retrieval of information about bank accounts is an internal feature into UPI.
- In the case of the phone is lost, thrift, the third party cannot use your BHIM APP even the password doesn’t set for the app because binding and verification process is repeated if users get a new phone.
Advantage of BHIM UPI app
- The setup and use of this application are simple and easy. The app is set and running in counted seconds. Payments are immediately through BHIM. The information related to account fetching feature is convenient to the user. There are many users have no complaint about the BHIM.
- There are in BHIM app user doesn’t need to install multiple apps for various banks. The single application used for different banks account.
- By using this app, the user can use in UPI support banks and Non-UPI support banks also.
If you Really Like This post then, don’t forget to leave a comment in the below comment box.